Other ways to say HURRY UP



Other ways to say HURRY UP:


1. There’s no time to lose: telling someone to hurry up especially when you cannot waste a minute.

Example- Gurpreet, there is no time to lose. Can you please get ready fast.

Example-  There’s no time to lose; each and every minute is important during exams.


2. Shake a leg: to hurry up

Example- Why are you walking so slowly? Please shake your leg as fast as possible.

Example- There are some people who will always be late. They just can’t shake a leg.


3. What are you waiting for?: Sarcastic way to hurry up

Example- What are you waiting for? We are really getting late for the movie.

Example- I am observing since yesterday, you seem to be lost, is that the reason you did not get ready? What are you waiting for?


4. Chop chop: to hurry up without any delay

Example- We need to chop chop , otherwise the boss will shout at us again.

Example- My mom was angry because I did not chop chop and missed the bus.


5. Snap to it: telling someone to do something as quickly as possible

Example- The boss told me to snap to the project and submit it today itself.

Example- I requested him to complete the file and snap it to me before 4.


6. Step on it: to hurry up

Example- Can you please step on it and drive faster, we are really getting late.

Example- We should not step on it especially when you are learning to drive.


7. Put your skates on: when you want to do something more quickly.

Example-  You better get your skates on, if you don’t want to get late for the party.

Example- I woke up late today, so my mom was shouting at me to put my skates on.



Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Learning_hub4u/

Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Learning_hub4u/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge_Facts-1

English Proverbs

Knowledge_Facts about the English Alphabet